- university degree (civil engineer specialized in industrial and civil construction)
- working experience in a similar position of at least 3 years
- expertise in modern building materials and technologies
- working experience with design and technical documentation
- organize building and assembly works in compliance with design documentation, building codes and regulations, specifications, and other regulatory documents
- ensure production objectives implementation when commissioning facilities
- prepare requests for building machinery, transport, mechanical equipment, materials, structures, details, tools, and inventory and ensure their effective use
- maintain records of works completed, preparation of post-completion and technical documentation
- prepare scope of works for subcontracting (specialized) companies and participate in works acceptance stage
- independent and responsible position in a stable company with dynamic growth
- young and friendly team
- convenient office location
- training, workshops, seminars, development and personal growth
- corporate mobile communication
- working hours: 08:00 – 17:00, (Sat, Sun – days off)
- salary: contingent on the interview results
If you are interested and your qualifications meet our requirements, please send us your CV
Please note that feedback about your CV review results will be provided only if a positive decision is taken regarding your candidature. The term for CV review is 5 business days.
Otherwise, your data will be stored in our CV database, and we will be happy to contact you in case a suitable vacancy is opened.
If you want to find out if we need any specialists in your specialty field today,
please call us or fill in the form below.